- Installation depth of casing:450 mm
- Blocking height of spikes:above the Ground level:160-500mm
- Fully raised blocking angle of spikes:55Âº
- Distance between centers of two adjacent spikes:185 Â± 0 to 200mm
- Raising/lowering time:02-03 Second
- Drive Unit Electro:Hydraulic
- Electric motor capacity:Approx.1.5kW,3 phase,50/60 Hz
- Top cover plate of the Tyre Killer shall withstand:Wheel Load 100 Tons
- Operating Temperature:-5ÂºC to +55ÂºC
- Integration-Capable of Integration with the overall architecture of Surveillance & Access Control System
- Control Unit:Microcontroller
- Integration:Capable of Integration with the overall architecture of Surveillance & Access Control System
- Galvanized steel structure
- Long Term Corrosion Protection
- Hydraulic Operated
- Operation Time 2 Sec.
- Slashes any tyre size
- Proven for both cars and large trucks
- High speed Motor Operated
- Corrosion resistant
- Various length options
- In-between gap of Spikes is Standard 125mm for Automatic Tyre Killer.
- Easy to Installation
- Tyre Spikes are manufactured in ready-to-install standard modules, complete with option kits.
- All Electronics Pars CE Certify/Tasted.
- Ground preparation with suitable drainage installed is recommended.